Monday, July 28, 2008

Well, in keeping with tradition, it's time for a ten month update (well only about nine... but who's counting?) Theres no point in trying to catch everything up... so I'll start with the most important part: IM AN ENGINEER!!! Yes, that's right, I have a full time job! There's a lot that goes to the story but the quick of it is that I was in some large projects when a position opened up.

The company came to me and offered to pay the rest if my way through school, including grad school, and I could not pass it up.

My official position is engineering change coordinator. The funny part of my title is that it is self explanatory, yet it is incredibly difficult to explain. You see, I coordinate all changes that happen in engineering... and I love it. It's not technically engineering work in the classic sense, but you have to be on top of things at all times. And, it pays the bills. Also, I am still on some other "real" engineering projects so it's a good balance.

With my new position, I've been traveling a lot recently to Reynosa Mexico. Over the last six months I have probably spent 60% of my time down there. It us incredibly fun and I'm learning a ton.

Well, in an effort to keep thee things brief, that's my quick catch up. Hopefully, I'll gave some real engineering post. Oh, and don't worry, just nezause I am an engineer now, I'll keep the title of this blog!

4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Joe! I wish you the best in all of your endeavors.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home