Friday, December 22, 2006

Wow, it sure has been a while!

Ok ok ok... i know i know i know... some of you might be wondering "ok mr. joe, what happened to every week???" The quick answer: I got busy. The more accurate answer: I drastically underestimated the time I would be spending doing everything that was required of me. But at last, some time to update, fill in the blanks, and all of that good stuff.

For future reference, if it has taken me a while to update, and you seriously need some information, just email me. I promise i reply to those faster than I post. Also, I will be posting a few different blogs to catch up, so i do not have to post it all at once and the information is a bit more organized.

First thing first: I am finished!!!

That's right, my first semester at SIUE has come to an abrupt end, and I have mixed feelings about it. All in all, however, I had a very good time and I learned a great deal more than I anticipated. I have "sorta" narrowed my career path, gained some valuable experience, and decided to skip out on next semester...

Yep, that's right, no school for me next semester! I am going to be doing a CO-OP with a manufacturing company in St. Louis. More on this in the next blog.

So the order of the next few blogs will be:

Life at SIUE
CO-OP position
Classes to take

Read on, enjoy, comment, laugh, cry, you know... you know.

Signing off...

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home